Fee for 6 nights Euro 990.00/person sharing
Non course participant fee Euro 850.00/person sharing
Max number of participants 6, minimum 3
Extra non course days can be negotiated
The course is intended for beginner-level individuals with either none or very little experience.
The participants should bring their own DSLR-camera, and if possible, a computer with a basic photo-editing software.
The course is interactive, very informal and intended for anybody who seeks to have fun while at the same time learning how to produce better photographs. The following areas will be covered:
- technical sessions to understand and exploit the manual-mode potential of the camera
- tasks with specific themes for shooting pictures, taking advantage of the ”photogenic” surroundings around Solhem Retreat
- perfecting the images with a photo-editing software
- interactive group reviews and critiques
- Total number of course days are 4
- Saturday Free day
- Sunday Departure day by mid day
What’s Included ?
Included in the price
- Aiport transfers
- All meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Coffee, tea and water freely available
- Use of sauna/hot tub, rowing boats, fishing rods and bicycles
- Sheets and towels
The following are excluded from the cost
- Flight costs
- Car hire/taxi costs (can be organised for you)
- Sightseeing visits (can be organised for you)
WHAT TO BRING
- Boots/outdoor shoes/trainers suitable for walking in the forest tracks.
- A waterproof jacket or coat
- Slippers/indoor shoes for main house
- Own camera, laptop if required
- Cash: market day, pub, taxis or sundries. The nearest cash machine is 20km one way
Arrival: Please arrive after 1600 on the arrival date
Departure: After breakfast latest 1200 noon on departure day.